6 Cabins Gulet in Italy
Departing from Sardinia, Italy, our gulet invites you to a magnificent blue cruise in the world-famous bays of Italy and France. How about doing the blue cruise in Italy, which everyone should do at least once?
Our luxury gulet type yacht is 26 meters long and can accommodate a total of 12 guests with 6 cabins, 2 vip masters, 3 doubles and 1 twin cabin. Each cabin has air conditioning, toilet and private bathroom. Capacity includes infants and children.
During your tour on our gulet, you will be served as a team with 1 captain, 1 sailor/assistant staff, 1 hostess and 1 cook, and a total of 4 personnel, and it is included in the price. In addition, there is a separate personnel cabin on our boat.
Meals are not included on the boat, but boarding options/packages are available, please contact for details.
Our gulet departs from Italy, Sardinia and determines the Italian or French bays as its route according to your wishes.
Services that are not included in the price of the gulet:
• Port taxes for the port of entry and exit, accommodation Sardinian taxes, (depending on the season between 100.00 € - 150.00 € per person to be paid in cash. On board with a minimum of 1000 Euros) Port fees, parking fees, mooring fees and Tourist taxes, in ports/ will be paid on the spot (in cash) according to the actual costs of the anchors. Total weekly cost depends on selected route/port costs. The yacht does not have to be in the port every night, it can also be moored, reducing mooring fees (approximately between 1000 - 1,800 Euros). In case of a large amount of water or fuel consumption during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port for refilling. (One stop per week at the port is required)
• Drinks (according to the options listed below)
• Half or Full board (according to the options listed below)
• Port charges and requested by Clients at Maddalena Parks and other ports, as agreed with the Captain in advance.
• Customers' personal insurance and cancellation insurance, tips, transfers, flights etc... and extras in general
• Extra Air Conditioning Hours is 20 Euro per hour.
• Use of water sports Tender 65 euro for half an hour.
• 22% Italian VAT where applicable
What’s Included in Your Crewed Gulet or Motor Yacht Charter Holiday?
Domestic Port Taxes and Fees
Non-motorized Water Sports on Board (kayak, paddleboard, finns, fishing gear etc)
Linen sets and bath towels
What’s NOT Included?
Food & Beverages
Foreign Customs and Port Costs (for Greek islands only)
Fuel for Motorised Water Sports on Board (Jet Ski etc)
Flights and Transfers
- Private Shower
- Private WC
- Clean Towel
- Clean Sheets and Bed Linen
- Transfer Service
- Cold Beverages
- Hot Beverages
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic Beverage
- 3 Cabin
- 8 Guests
- 3 WC
- 24 m