The company, Hiff Internet Yazılımları A.Ş. acts as a data controller in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and other legislation on the protection of personal data.
In this context, the personal data is only available to the Hiff Internet Yazılımları A.Ş. authorized personnel to implement the services within the scope of Hiff Internet Yazılımları A.Ş. management office and all kinds of privacy security procedures, the personnel named in the privacy security authorization matrix, and It is processed by the real/legal entity authorized by Hiff Internet Yazılımları A.Ş. by providing the condition of informing the data owners.
Personal Data That Can Be Collected
Depending on the User's access to the Website and the actions they will take on the Website, our Company ;
- Identity Information
- Process Security Information
- IP Information
- Legal transaction and Compliance Information
- Contact Information
- Request/Complaint Management Information
- User Information
- Event Management Information
- User Operation Information
This Cookie Application Policy;
It applies to all websites operated by or on behalf of our Company, branded websites on the third-party platforms (such as Facebook and YouTube), and applications accessed or used through these websites or third-party programs.
What are cookie applications?
Our Company automatically collects data such as sections visited and clicked fields during the navigation of Users on the Website. Cookies are files or pieces of information that can be stored on your computer (or other internet-enabled devices such as smartphones and tablets) when you visit an internet site. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it was received, the “lifetime” of the cookie (e.g. for how long it will be stored on your device), and is statistical information that contains a unique number value, which is usually created by possibilty. The purpose of this technology is to make the content of the sections visited by the Users more accessible to the User from the first time they visit the site. Most browsers are designed to accept these “cookies”, which are primarily technical communication files, but Users can always change their browser settings to ensure that the technical communication file does not arrive or that the technical communication file is alerted when it is sent.
Our company has the right to associate the behavior of the Users on the Website with a "cookie" in the browser and to define remarketing lists based on metrics such as the number of pages viewed, the duration of the visit and the number of target completions, in order to conduct behavioral advertising and marketing.After that, the User can be shown targeted advertising content based on their interests on the Website or other sites on the display network.
Our company will be able to transfer the personal data of the Users and the new data obtained by using this personal data to the third parties whose services it uses for the purpose of performing the services offered to the User within the scope of the Website, limited to the provision of the said services.
Pursuant to Articles 5 and 8 of the Personal Data Protection Law and/or in case of exceptions in the relevant legislation, personal data may be processed and shared with third parties without obtaining the User's separate consent. The main of these situations are listed below:
- It is compulsory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or another person, who is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally recognized,
- It is necessary to process personal data, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of any contract between the User and our Company,
- It is compulsory for the fulfillment of legal obligations,
- ItS being made public by the User himself,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and liberties of the User.
The User's Right to Access the Data and Requests for Correction
About yourself by contacting our company:
- To find out if personal data has been processed,
- To request information about your personal data if it has been processed,
- To find out the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the domestic or overseas third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- To request the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
- To request the notification of correction, deletion and destruction operations performed in accordance with the relevant legislation to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the appearance of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data.
How can I check or delete cookies?
Many internet browsers are set to accept cookies automatically by default. You can change these settings to block cookies or to alert your device when a cookie is sent. There are several ways to manage cookies. For detailed information about how to edit your browser settings, please refer to the instructions or help screen of your browser.
If you disable the cookies that we use, this action may affect your user experience on our website; for example, you may not be able to view certain parts of our website or access information that is customized for you when you visit our site. If you use different devices to view our website (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you need to make sure that each browser on each of these devices is set up according to your cookie preferences.
Duration of Storage of Personal Data
Persistent cookies : These are cookies that continue to exist on a person's computer until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mainly used to measure users' site movements and preferences.
Our Company will store the personal data provided by the User for the duration of the provision of the services in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the nature of the services it provides.
These cookies are used to separate the user's visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. A cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page they are visiting or is inactive for a certain period of time. Target and tracking cookies are used on the Website to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to increase the effectiveness of these services. These cookies can remember the web pages and sites you have visited and collect personal data, mainly the IP address of the user's device.
In addition, our Company may store personal data of the User in case of any dispute that may arise between the User and the Company to the purpose of making the necessary defenses within the scope of the dispute and during the statute of limitations determined in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Precautions, Commitments and Responsibility Related to Data Security
- Personal data is not processed unlawfully,
- Personal data is not illegally accessed and
- To take the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security in order to ensure the protection of personal data, and to carry out the necessary inspections.
If links to other applications are provided on the Website, our Company does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and content of the applications.
Our company does not accept any responsibility for the damages that may occur as a result of the use of personal data within the framework of the above conditions.