Website Contact Form Clarification Text
THE IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER AND THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Hiff Internet Yatırımları A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’) is the data controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law in terms of all personal data processed through the contact form in the www.teknevet.com/contact (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Site’). All visitors using this website will hereinafter be referred to as ‘User’ or ‘Users’.
- Name, surname, phone number, e-mail address
- If your personal data, which is not listed above is included in the subject that you will transfer to us, even if it is not of a special nature or of this nature, we declare that this data is also subject to the conditions explained to you below, and we recommend that you pay attention to this issue.
With this text, we aim to explain to our valued Users which of your personal data is or is likely to be collected electronically while using the site and to enlighten the Users within the scope of both the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, which is collected by the company www.tekneveyat.com, while using the contact form on the website, may be processed for the purposes and legal reasons stated below;
- In order to respond and evaluate your suggestions, requests, complaints, job applications, entrepreneurship applications, etc., and to communicate with you,
- In order to make statistical evaluation,
- In order to ensure site security,
- In order to provide personalized service,
- Periodic information is processed for the purpose of conveying important developments within the scope of our activities and introducing new services of our company.
FOR WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE TRANSFERRED
Your processed personal data is limited to the information that is mandatory at domestic or abroad;
- In order to carry out the work, the relevant company personnel and the subcontractor officer or personnel from whom the service is received,
- With suppliers and solution partners to perform software, reporting and marketing functions when necessary,
- With audit firms and information security firms in order to carry out the necessary quality and standard audits,
- With firms that process data on behalf of the company (providing IT support, providing traffic/customer satisfaction measurement, profiling and segmentation support, providing support in matters where personal data needs to be processed, especially sms, mailing, archiving in the field of sales and marketing),
- Servers and the firms that provide server support located abroad, especially in EU countries and USA as well as the firms that provide cloud computing services in cases where cloud computing is used, due to the information technologies used / can be used by the company,
- With the related audit firms, private integrator firms, independent audit firms, financial advisor/accounting firms, law firms in order to fulfill our obligations and audit our commercial activities in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation.
- With courier companies in order to deliver when necessary,
- With public institutions and organizations in order to fulfill legal requirements and / or to fulfill the demands of official authorities,
THE METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected and processed electronically, in accordance with the law, based on a legal reason for the legitimate interest of our company, by checking the checkbox located at the bottom of the contact form and clicking the button placed to submit the form. Your personal data referred to here are considered to be legally processed if you approve this clarification text as well as the consent text electronically.
THE RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND REQUESTS FOR CORRECTION
About yourself by contacting us, you have the right
- To find out if personal data has been processed,
- To request information about your personal data if it has been processed,
- To find out the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at domestic or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
- To request notification of correction, deletion and destruction operations performed in accordance with the relevant legislation to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the fact that the processed data is analyzed exclusively through automated systems, as well as to the emergence of a conclusion against the person himself/herself,
- To request the compensation for the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you must send your request with your wet signature to the company address “1593/1 Sok. No:65 D:9 Bayrakli İzmir” by clearly stating that the subject is related to KVKK or submit your request by using the e-mail address of [email protected] , with the same written wet signature document as an attachment.
If you have any problems in reaching our company in this regard, you can contact us by phone at +90 531 367 65 76 between 09:00 and 17:30 on weekdays and ask us to assist you with the above procedures in conveying your requests to exercise your rights.